Thursday, March 12, 2009

Princess Brooklyn


Brooklyn is certainly in her prime of the terrible and terrific two's! She loves to play dress up and wears a different princess dress every day to pick up Tanner at school. She just recently got a gold fish which she killed with in 2 days. I walked in to her room after 1 day and found her standing on her toy chest over the fish bowl with a toy spoon. Tanner informed me she was trying to squish it against the bowl with the wooden spoon. From that point on the fish was swimming vertically instead of horizontally and he died with in a few hours. She cried for about 15 seconds and has never looked back. Although she did ask me yesterday if we could get the fish out of the toilet so they could play.
For those of you who don't know, Brooklyn will be turning 3 on April 17th. We are planning to have an "Alice in Wonderland" tea party. She is very very excited and has asked that everyone come in a princess dress. We may have to alter the party attire a little though. All of the guests will be her brother and cousins, 99% of which are boys. If you'd like to attend... please let us know and we'll be sure to send you an invitation!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Sorry to hear about the dead gold fish. My kids feed our fish rootbeer. Well, the fish was dead the next day. Kids will be kids. We just need to love them.

Mary said...

I'd like to attend! That sounds like fun! Should I bring my princess dress I keep in my closet for such occassions as this one?