Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our Favorite Things

A few of our Favorite things

Breakfast-
Tanner:Oatmeal
Brooklyn: Sausage Links dipped in syrup

Place to eat out-
Tanner: Panda Express
Brooklyn:Any place I don't have to play on a playland

Game to play-
Tanner: Mancala or Checkers
Brooklyn: Dolls or Candy land

Color-
Tanner: Blue or Purple
Brooklyn: Orange

Song-
Tanner: Star Wars Remix (Techno)
Brooklyn: I don't like any music (really she doesn't)

TV Show-
Tanner: Sponge Bob Square Pants
Brooklyn: Max and Ruby or Caillou

Movie-
Tanner: Star Wars & Indiana Jones
Brooklyn: Anything with a Disney Princess

The line I say most-
Tanner: "That's not fair!"
Brooklyn:"Stop it Tanner"

Place to be-
Tanner: My friends house
Brooklyn: Nana and Papa's

When I grow up I want to be.....
Tanner says "An Olympic runner or a poop-poo head with a monkey in space"
Brooklyn says "I want to be big and strong"

If I had one wish it would be.....
Tanner would wish for "A real life saber"
Brooklyn would wish for "a baby mermaid"

The one thing I look forward to most right now is....
Tanner "Going water sliding at Cherry Hills this summer"
Brooklyn "Having a Tea party with Lizzie... she's my best friend"

1 comments:

The Greatest Band Never said...

Wow you guys have some great favorites! Our band loves you choices Tanner. We're sure Brooklyn will come around to music soon!